View module in: cgit Doxygen
The writerfilter module contains import filters for Writer, using its UNO API.
Import filter for docx and rtf.
* documentation: RNG schema for the OOXML tokenizer, etc.
* inc: module-global headers (can be included by any files under source)
* qa: cppunit tests
* source: the filters themselves
* util: UNO passive registration config
* dmapper: the domain mapper, hiding UNO from the tokenizers, used by DOCX and RTF import
* The incoming traffic of dmapper can be dumped into an XML file in /tmp in
dbgutil builds, start soffice with the `SW_DEBUG_WRITERFILTER=1`
environment variable if you want that.
* filter: the UNO filter service implementations, invoked by UNO and calling
the dmapper + one of the tokenizers
* ooxml: the docx tokenizer
* rtftok: the rtf tokenizer