LibreOffice » config_host
View module in: cgit
These are configuration files for various features as detected by configure.
Include only those files you need (in order to reduce rebuilds when a setting changes).
Settings here are only C/C++ #define directives, so they apply only to C/C++ source, not to Makefiles.
Adding a new setting: =====================
- do AC_DEFINE(HAVE_FOO) in configure.ac when a setting should be set
- choose the proper config_host/config_XXX.h file to use
- if it is a global setting (such as availability of a compiler feature),
- otherwise check if there is a matching config_host/config_XXX.h file
- if none matches, add a new one:
- add config_host/config_XXX.h.in here, with just #ifndef include guard
- add AC_CONFIG_HEADERS(config_host/config_XXX.h) next to the others
- add #define HAVE_FOO 0 to the config_host/config_XXX.h , possibly with a comment
(do not use #undef HAVE_FOO, unless the setting has more values than on/off)
- add #include